I have / had no intention of using it to replace my usual style, but thought it may have uses for giving depth instead of inks, details on brown, toning down fleshes and detailing muskets. So I gave it a go.
I have a load of Foundry French casualty figures and I thought why not see what happens. So I blocked in the basic colours and away you go. I used a grey undercoat by the way.
The whole lot took about 3hrs from start to finish and there were 12 figures.
I was deliberately not very precise as I wanted to see what happened.
The Swiss came out the best (use for red methinks) but not exactly blown overboard by it ever for use with casualty figures.