I've received two nominations for these blogger award thingies. I believe you have to inform people of seven things they dont know about you. Err..............ok, here we go:
1. I am half Welsh, quarter Polish, and a quarter Danish. So, you can tell I am a calm, laid back individual who does not paint himself blue, murder, pillage and charge tanks on horse back.
2. Through thirty years of rugby I have broken over fifty bones including seven nose breaks - same nose each time.
3. I have played "Bar Crawl" Monopoly in New York. I lost.
4. The first time in Paris I managed to get seperated from the rest of my group, with no Francs, twenty words of French and no idea where I was. Fortunately there was an English bloke there who bought me drinks, paid for my cab across Paris when my group contacted me. His name was Don Letts the film maker and erstwhile member of Big Audi Dynamite.
5. I have an MBA for my sins.
6. I joned the Labour party when I was 15 and they wanted me become a councillor, have a poltical career in South Wales. As soon as I could I "eimgrated" and went to university at Warwick!
7. On my 21st birthday I drank 21 pints of beer.
My nominees are:
Martin Kellys site
Clash of empires
Scott Macphees site
Paul Alba's beautiful AB Napoleonics site
Giles's site even though he is a tory git
The future? - A quick update - like others in this hobby, and indeed many other hobbies, I have used Photobucket as an image hosting service. By now I expect most reade...
2 weeks ago